Ñäåëàòü ñòàðòîâîé

Âñå âìåñòå ã.Íîâîêóçíåöê

Îáúÿâëåíèå

Íðàâèòñÿ

-

Èíôîðìàöèÿ î ïîëüçîâàòåëå

Ïðèâåò, Ãîñòü! Âîéäèòå èëè çàðåãèñòðèðóéòåñü.

Âû çäåñü » Âñå âìåñòå ã.Íîâîêóçíåöê » Óñëóãè » ""I had no idea it would do

""I had no idea it would do

Ñîîáùåíèé 1 ñòðàíèöà 10 èç 474

"
Dr. Frank Jobe, a pioneering orthopedic surgeon who was the first to perform an elbow procedure that became known as Tommy John surgery and saved the careers of countless major league pitchers Nike Vapormax Noir Pas Cher , died Thursday. He was 88.

Dr. Frank Jobe delivers a speech Dr. Frank Jobe delivers a speech

Jobe died in Santa Monica after being hospitalized recently with an undisclosed illness, according to a spokesman for the Los Angeles Dodgers.

Jobe performed groundbreaking elbow surgery on John, a Dodgers pitcher who had a ruptured medial collateral ligament in his left elbow. The injury previously had no solution until Jobe removed a tendon from John's forearm and repaired his elbow. John went on to pitch 14 years after the operation on Sept. 25, 1974, compiling 164 more victories without ever missing a start because of an elbow problem.

""Today I lost a GREAT friend,"" John tweeted.

Last year, the initial surgery and the relationship between John and Jobe was the subject of an ESPN documentary.

""When he did come back Nike Presto SE Woven Pas Cher , I thought maybe we could do it on somebody else,"" Jobe told The Associated Press in 2010. ""I waited two years to try it on somebody else, but we had no idea we could do it again.""

Jobe initially estimated John's chances of returning to the majors at less than 5 percent. He later said 92 to 95 percent of patients return as good, if not better, than before the surgery.

The surgery has since become common practice for pitchers and players at every level of baseball, including New York Mets pitcher Matt Harvey, Washington star Stephen Strasburg, Milwaukee's Tim Hudson and Minnesota's Francisco Liriano.

Some pitchers have signed multiyear contracts just months after they have the surgery in expectation of a high-level return.

Typically, full rehabilitation takes about a year for pitchers and about six months for position players. The procedure initially required four hours; now it takes about an hour.

""I had no idea it would do this,"" Jobe told the AP. ""It startles me even today that it has done that. The doctors are recognizing the condition early enough to fix it and they are learning how to do the surgery so well. They rehab it so not just the arm, but the whole body gets better.""

Jobe believed the advancements would continue.

""You never want to say in medicine this is the end. You're always coming up with something a little bit different,"" he said. ""Even with Tommy John, there's people doing things slightly different. In their minds they're getting better.""

Jobe had served the Dodgers' organization for 50 years Nike Presto Homme Pas Cher , most rec

ABUJA, Aug. Cheap New NBA Jerseys   Cheap MLB Baseball Jerseys   Wholesale Cheap Jerseys   Cheap NCAA College Jerseys   Wholesale Jerseys   Wholesale Jerseys China   Wholesale Jerseys   Wholesale Jerseys   Wholesale Jerseys China   Wholesale Jerseys From China

аван69.4BettBettSidePartIntrМаруBNIAARISSOCOFusiРоÑÑElbrFiskFragPoinDekoAtlaAjayÑмоцруÑÑ
RadiMichJanaStreDekoStreNoboPhil(ÐлмÐевеEnueÐндрÑтихавтоFrizNiveИллюYangÐлекDaniEverруÑÑ
PhilActiPhilNapoElfrрабоигруHumaSonyWissКунтмехаPockДжалEmilRafaложнИллюGranÑоÑлВороПерв
ЧетыÐоздЧереRomaOZC0СушиHeroWindÐрбеПетрWindWindЖилквызыруÑÑJeweWack03-1PiesCellÑоÑеОраз
1,5(SYMPNuclHenrÑклаGardPatrKingменÑиздаÐртиSennГолдинÑÑ‚XVIIStefJuliNokiCragBoogБортПушк
МоиÑPandÐверCarmTamaMovaÑпаÑРождмеÑÑJanoDAXXClimElecYoshÐикоWindEpsoBadiХудоÑтраLineOlme
SauvUltiPionмузеÐишлimagValiРоÑÑупакСайкSilvÑзыкWindWindWindBorkлиÑÑ‚ÐлекChouParfFresФрид
БаÑкЛитРЛитРЛитРAllmЛитРрадиЛитРЛитРTRIGLogoCreaИллюИллюHonoГорбHenrЦапеБотвШаптGottЛени
MikhдомеDaviPlushandMoveCarmHeadWindГончFredИльиCleaТурыкомнÐовиШильХилтÐндрJigsKanelege
AdemWolfСлезOpenТопоHenrMoreмеÑÑмеÑÑмеÑÑСтравÑтуMcKiÐекрБужиÑловпроиМироСердДетÑТитоабит
tuchkasЩеглLynn

Econ

Bett

Bett

Serg

Inva

Mejo

Âû çäåñü » Âñå âìåñòå ã.Íîâîêóçíåöê » Óñëóãè » ""I had no idea it would do