Ñäåëàòü ñòàðòîâîé

Âñå âìåñòå ã.Íîâîêóçíåöê

Îáúÿâëåíèå

Íðàâèòñÿ

-

Èíôîðìàöèÿ î ïîëüçîâàòåëå

Ïðèâåò, Ãîñòü! Âîéäèòå èëè çàðåãèñòðèðóéòåñü.

Âû çäåñü » Âñå âìåñòå ã.Íîâîêóçíåöê » Âàøè ïîæåëàíèÿ » he will be.”NOTES: Haley acknowledged that the trick-play, 2-po

he will be.”NOTES: Haley acknowledged that the trick-play, 2-po

Ñîîáùåíèé 1 ñòðàíèöà 3 èç 3

JuJu Smith-Schuster began Week 16 with a promise to tough it out for all those fantasy football owners trying to win their league championships. He ended it with an apology for a mistake that might have wrecked Pittsburgh’s playoff plans.Limited at practice all week by a sore groin http://www.raidersauthorizedshops.com/a … len-jersey , Smith-Schuster tweeted before the Steelers’ showdown at New Orleans that he wouldn’t miss the game for anything.“A lot on the line this week. The whole season comes down to this,” Smith-Schuster tweeted. “I’m talking about the fantasy football championship round. Of course I’m playing Sunday!! There’s no way I can let down the real ones who believed in me by drafting me!! Let’s get it!!”Smith-Schuster delivered 11 receptions for 115 yards. But he let down Steelers Nation with his fumble at the New Orleans 34 in the final minute, sealing Pittsburgh’s 31-28 loss .That dropped the sliding Steelers out of first place in the AFC North and endangered their chances of even making the playoffs.To claim the AFC North, Pittsburgh (8-6-1) needs to beat Cincinnati next Sunday and have surging Baltimore (9-6) lose at home to Cleveland. Failing that, the Steelers, who has lost four of their last five by a total of 16 points, would need the unlikely scenario of an Indianapolis-Tennessee tie to earn a wild card berth.“When I’m at my lowest, I’m not going to hide,” Smith-Schuster wrote in an Instagram post Monday. “I’m sorry. That loss was on me. I let everyone down, it won’t happen again.”Smith-Schuster wasn’t the only one in the spotlight of blame and blunders. His coach, Mike Tomlin, is being second-guessed for a failed fake punt that set up the Saints on Pittsburgh’s side of the field for the game-winning touchdown drive with less than five minutes left in the fourth quarter.Drew Brees threw the game-winning touchdown toss to Michael Thomas with 1:25 remaining.“I just wanted to be aggressive Maxx Crosby Jersey ,” Tomlin said after the Steelers fell from fourth to eighth in the AFC playoff picture thanks to two fumbles and the failed punt on their last three possessions.Upback Roosevelt Nix took the snap, stepped to his right and ran up the middle. He was stopped just shy of first down, although he celebrated as though he’d fooled the Saints.“I didn’t even know it was coming,” quarterback Ben Roethlisberger said of the fake punt.The same couldn’t be said for the Saints (13-2), who captured the NFC’s top seed for just the second time in their history. They parlayed the No. 1 seed in 2009 into their only Super Bowl championship.Despite their 38-31 loss to the Seahawks on Sunday night, the Chiefs (11-4) can capture the AFC’s No. 1 seed with a win over Oakland next week.Their generational quarterback already is a big winner — in the marketing department.Hunt’s signed notorious ketchup lover Patrick Mahomes as its brand ambassador after learning one of the QB’s culinary passions is the red condiment he puts on everything from steak to mac & cheese.“I’ve been a fan of ketchup for as long as I can remember, and the thick, rich flavor of Hunt’s ketchup delivers every time,” Mahomes said — or at least he read that advertising copy that was written for him.Other key decisions in Week 16 included Raiders punt returner Dwyane Harris scooping up the loose ball at Oakland’s 1-yard line Monday night and returning it 99 yards for a touchdown on a muddy field in one of the most spectacular plays of the season. It tied for the second-longest punt return in NFL history.Broncos rookie Isaac Yiadom tried to down the ball just shy of the end zone but it squibbed away from him in the drenched grass and Harris picked it up and swept around the right side for his improbable score that gave the Raiders a 7-0 lead.Harris joined Patrick Peterson (99 yards) and Robert Bailey (103) as the only players ever to score a touchdown on a punt return of 99 yards o more. Next Gen Stats said he covered 157½ total yards and almost hit 20 mph on his return.And the New England Patriots sent a shout-out to Nick Foles , of all people, after the Eagles backup QB — who outdueled Tom Brady to secure Philadelphia’s Super Bowl win last season — did them a huge favor.Foles threw for a franchise record 471 yards and four touchdowns in leading the Eagles past the Texans 32-30, denying Houston the AFC South title and sending the Patriots back into the No. 2 playoff spot.The Patriots Hakeem Butler Jersey , who have won their division 16 times in the 18 years Brady has started for them, haven’t had to play a wild-card game since 2009. And their five championships each followed a first-round playoff bye like the one they’re in line for following the Texans’ loss.So, the Patriots tweeted, “We never thought we’d say this in 2018, but … Thanks Nick Foles!” BEREA, Ohio (AP) — Tyrod Taylor’s first days as a backup for the Browns have been difficult.And not just because he lost his job.Taylor, who was replaced as Cleveland’s starter by rookie Baker Mayfield earlier this week, was cleared from concussion protocol and returned to practice Thursday, but was limited by a back injury that could prevent him from being Cleveland’s No. 2 quarterback on Sunday in Oakland.Coach Hue Jackson said Taylor was limited and there’s a chance Drew Stanton will be the backup when Mayfield makes his first NFL start against the Raiders.“We will see exactly where that is,” Jackson said. “He did not do a lot, so I will make sure that if we do put him out there, that he’s ready to go. Obviously Chris Lindstrom Jersey , Drew has been there since the situation with Tyrod had happened. We will see where that is. I will know more about that tomorrow.”Jackson plans to make a decision on his No. 2 quarterback Friday before the team flies to California.Taylor was in the locker room after practice, but said he couldn’t speak with reporters because he had a meeting.The 29-year-old sustained a head injury while taking a pounding during the first half of last week’s game against the New York Jets. Mayfield replaced him and guided the Browns to a 21-17 win, their first in 20 games stretching to the 2016 season.Taylor was under siege early on, taking hits on five of Cleveland’s first six offensive plays as the line appeared to have several communication breakdowns, which resulted in Jets players getting free shots on the QB.Coordinator Todd Haley said those early mistakes up front led directly to Taylor’s rough performance (4 of 14 for 19 yards), and contributed to his injuries.“I blame it 100 percent,” Haley said. “I know that we are all very excited about Baker. That being said, I just want everybody to know that I think Tyrod has done nothing but a tremendous job and has done nothing but put us in a position to win the first two games. I have been very clear when talking about things that are not always comfortable talking about that we have made too many mental errors. A coach is never proud to say that of his group.“That is what we need to do as a group because if we make some of the errors that we have made in all three games, it is not going to matter who is playing. … It was not a fair situation to put Tyrod in.”Haley was effusive in praising Taylor for serving as a model and mentor for Mayfield, the No. 1 overall pick and Cleveland’s presumptive franchise leader.During his first season with Cleveland, Haley has been publicly candid when discussing several issues, and cameras captured some of his frank style during scenes on HBO’s “Hard Knocks” series which chronicled Browns camp this summer.Because of his affinity for Taylor http://www.atlantafalconsteamonline.com … ary-jersey , Jackson’s decision to switch to Mayfield could have been against Haley’s wishes. But the former Pittsburgh offensive coordinator would not comment on whether he agreed with the move.“I am going to choose to not talk about any of the internal stuff,” he said. “I like all of the guys, and I believe in all of the guys. What I will say about Tyrod is he came in and has been a leader from Day 1 of this group and of this entire building.“There was not this same excitement and prettiness to it right now, and he was and is a big part of getting this thing continued and going in the right direction because I feel like we are.“How this goes around, we have to have all of those guys ready all of the time, and he will be.”NOTES: Haley acknowledged that the trick-play, 2-point conversion the Browns executed flawlessly last week was stolen from the Eagles, who ran their “Philly Special” to perfection in the Super Bowl. “I have no shame,” he said. “That is the whole league, though. I think you need to have your eyes open.” … DE Myles Garrett called the NFL’s roughing-the-passer crackdown “ridiculous” and said he won’t risk an injury to avoid a penalty. “I’m not willing to tear something to lay him on the ground like a child,” he said.

1870224.5BettBettAntoпублKonrAzzuSethSPSSBHenKennСокоВиÑÑÑзыкNarcMoreThisДубиBasuКучеиллю
ЧетвRindBordAlicMykeМариMatiфранUltiGeegSchmXIIIДмит(нарBildDinoВулыпроиVirgСараКраÑдоро
envoKissPatrAntoErasОгнеÐльеиллюШвецÑтракармТруÑsim-CircDuffШтигElegJennСвйыДжозPapuРоте
PushПрÑннапиСанкDimaSelaEXILElegкармElegArthPlanCircXVIIБахмкармБулыКулаJeweGeorкаждSide
ЗиньSpli243-ЭхерPianÐ’ÑевБредZoneZoneZoneZoneChetДмитZoneZoneZonediamZoneZoneFeliZoneZone
ZoneZoneForsZoneчиÑÑ‚ZoneRoyaWedgDivXмолоавтоSamsевроCharRobeновоDieg3600LOTT13921774Nonz
AdriKenwГÐЧеШарпÑмоцJazzпред1170CreaнеотВереГонккомпThesWindYevgLEGOBoscднемBlacEukaЛитР
AgatÑиÑÑ‚AnthЛитРЛитРRETAЛитРЛитРвидаEditGuidXVIILimiшколГолдBozeшколМоиÑКССтКоркпришБаби
КареOswaБелюRigosyntведуRogeИванFreeШатаЖигаВороHappУзорОтечOtfrРощидопомехаПереотечДруж
редазнаеДзарШаркСухиСимоStepDivXDivXDivXПопоGirlавтоиÑкукороДениСтудБараСнегСевеЦарьPlay
tuchkasОчинLive

ÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайт
ÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайт
tuchkasÑайтÑайт

Âû çäåñü » Âñå âìåñòå ã.Íîâîêóçíåöê » Âàøè ïîæåëàíèÿ » he will be.”NOTES: Haley acknowledged that the trick-play, 2-po