Ñäåëàòü ñòàðòîâîé

Âñå âìåñòå ã.Íîâîêóçíåöê

Îáúÿâëåíèå

Íðàâèòñÿ

-

Èíôîðìàöèÿ î ïîëüçîâàòåëå

Ïðèâåò, Ãîñòü! Âîéäèòå èëè çàðåãèñòðèðóéòåñü.

Âû çäåñü » Âñå âìåñòå ã.Íîâîêóçíåöê » Âàøè ïîæåëàíèÿ » completion percentage is up from 58 to 73 percent and he’s passed for

completion percentage is up from 58 to 73 percent and he’s passed for

Ñîîáùåíèé 1 ñòðàíèöà 3 èç 3

More than a surname binds Nasir and Herb Adderley Jonah Williams Jersey , distant-but-oh-so-close cousins from Philadelphia who are separated in age by six decades but tethered tight by love, creed and football.The post-millennial and soon-to-be octogenarian make up one of the best stories of the 2019 NFL draft .Nasir, a free safety from the University of Delaware, is a projected high pick, maybe even a first-rounder like Herb, the Hall of Fame cornerback selected 12th overall in 1961, then starred for Vince Lombardi’s Green Bay Packers.Nasir said he wouldn’t be the player or even the person he is today without Herb’s help.“He’s been such a tremendous influence on me,” Nasir said. “Obviously, on the field, but also as a man. He was always asking about school. He’s just a very loving individual, very supportive. He’s a man of God like I am. I just love speaking with him and I’m very happy to have him in my life.”Nasir first reached out to Herb after losing his grandfather, Nelson Adderley, who was first cousin with Herb’s father, Charles Adderley, in 2008.Raised by his mother, Ria, a store manager, Nasir never knew his father. So his male role model was his grandfather, who played football at Ohio State and in the Canadian Football League, and whose death hit Nasir hard.“I was really just out there on my own, raised by a single mom. Just me, my mom and my little sister http://www.bengalscheapshop.com/cheap-a … ple-jersey ,” Nasir said. “I just had to be the man of the house and he essentially gave me a male figure in my life.”Herb advised Nasir about school and sports, dating and driving, faith and family.And, of course, football.They started calling or texting nearly every day, and when they exchanged videos of their football games, the first thing Nasir noticed was how different the sport was.“I mean, that game definitely was a lot different back in his day, just the way you were able to tackle back then,” Nasir marveled. “But I really enjoyed watching film of him. I mean, he was an incredible athlete.”Herb popped in Nasir’s tapes from Great Valley High School and felt like he was looking into a mirror, a 6-foot-2, 200-pound carbon copy of himself.“Wow! There are so many similarities,” Herb recalled. “Body structure-wise, tendencies on the field, movements, athletic ability, body control. I said, ‘Well, doggone, he’s so much like me.’ But then, it’s in our DNA.”It wasn’t difficult for Nasir to relate to a man 58 years his elder.“Everyone around me says I’m older than my years Germaine Pratt Jersey , and I think that myself,” Nasir said. “I mean, I had to grow up faster than maybe a lot of people my age. I have a lot of respect for my elders and I know they’ve been through the ropes, and they’ve seen a lot. I love to learn and I know knowledge is power.”By the time Nasir was ready to get recruited, Herb reached out to his alma mater, Michigan State, to tell them another Adderley was ready to become a Spartan.“And they totally ignored me,” Herb said. “But Nasir told me that Delaware had called and he thought it was a good fit.”The Fightin’ Blue Hens wanted Nasir to switch to defense, too.“So, I’m thinking the coaches must see something in him the way Lombardi saw something in me,” said Herb, who was converted to cornerback in the pros after being an All-Big Ten running back in East Lansing.During one of Nasir’s calls, he told Herb he was moving to cornerback.“My goodness,” Herb said. “Which side?”“Left side,” Nasir replied.“And I’m thinking, OK, this has to be part of the master plan,” Herb said. “Because now he’s playing the same position that I played and this is the position that I can help him the most at.”Nasir excelled at cornerback for two years, but deep down, Herb knew free safety was his natural position.“Why do you say that?” Nasir wondered.“Because that was my natural position,” Herb replied. “But when I mentioned it to coach Lombardi, he said http://www.bengalscheapshop.com/cheap-a … ley-jersey , ‘I can’t do that because if I did, what’s going to happen to Willie Wood?'”Nasir proved Herb right when he moved over to safety for his final two seasons at Delaware, becoming one of the best free safeties in the country and one of the most versatile DBs in this draft.“He has everything it takes to be a great NFL defensive back,” Herb said. “It fills my heart with joy.”Herb said the reason Nasir has thrived under his tutelage is that the building blocks span generations.“It’s not doing the right thing sometimes, it’s doing the right thing all the time regardless of what you’re doing, no matter the profession or discipline,” Herb said, channeling Lombardi. “It’s that simple: being fundamentally sound and disciplined. And of course, having athletic ability, which Nasir has an overabundance of.”Nasir has rented out a room for two nights in case he doesn’t get selected until the second round Friday, and he’s still trying to figure out if Herb can get there. Hobbled by age and old football injuries, Herb requires a walker to get around. So if he can’t make it to Nasir’s draft celebration, you can bet he’ll be the first one Nasir calls.Both men know they’ll always be compared to each other, which might seem like a lot to put on a young man just starting out.“Nah,” said Nasir. “It’s a blessing.” DENVER (AP) — When Bradley Chubb was pestering quarterbacks in the ACC and Nick Chubb was plowing through SEC defenses, the second cousins dreamed of facing each other in a bowl game.Bradley, a defensive end at North Carolina State, and Nick, a running back at Georgia, never got that opportunity in college.They’ll finally meet up Saturday night when Nick’s Cleveland Browns (5-7-1) visit Bradley’s Denver Broncos (6-7) in what is essentially an elimination game in the cluttered AFC wild-card race.Article continues below ...“I know he’s not going to hold back and he knows I’m not going to hold back,” Bradley said. “It’s just going to be a regular football game. You can’t put too much weight on it because then if you start thinking, ‘My cousin’s on the other side Renell Wren Jersey ,’ then you end up getting trucked or something. You’ve just got to keep it pushing and just play.”That said, he knows the winner will have family bragging rights. “It’s going to be junk talking for about a year or until whenever we play each other again,” Bradley said. “It should be fun.”Many draft prognosticators pegged Bradley as the Chubb that would star in Cleveland, but the Browns instead chose defensive back Denzel Ward with the fourth overall pick in the 2018 draft and the Broncos gladly grabbed Bradley at No. 5.Thirty picks later, Cleveland selected his second cousin in the second round.Both Chubbs have are having strong rookie seasons.Nick’s 92-yard TD run against Atlanta in Week 10 was the longest in Browns history and the second longest by a rookie in the NFL.Bradley’s 12 sacks are a franchise rookie record and he’s 2½ sacks shy of Javon Kearse’s NFL rookie record that has stood for nearly two decades.“I’m not really thinking about that,” Bradley said. “We just came off a tough loss and now I want to get back on the winning track, whether it be getting one sack, zero sacks or 30 sacks in one game.”Other notable subplots when the Browns try to snap an 11-game losing streak to the Broncos, whom they haven’t beaten since 1990:RED LIGHT, GREEN LIGHTThe Broncos want their offensive leader to let it rip and their defensive leader to quit winging it .Case Keenum has gone five games without throwing an interception after throwing 11 in his first eight games in Denver. But coach Vance Joseph called out his quarterback for being too risk-averse on downfield throws and told him to ditch the caution and get more aggressive.Keenum said he would.Joseph has the opposite message for Von Miller, saying he wants his superstar linebacker to quit trying to time the snap after he jumped offside three times last week. Miller said he wouldn’t.Miller says his timing is usually spot-on and a big part of why he has 103½ sacks, counting playoffs, one shy of besting Simon Fletcher’s franchise record that’s stood for 23 years.“Yeah, I jumped offsides. But quarterbacks throw interceptions, too. It’s not like you tell them not to throw the ball down the field no more,” Miller said. “Sometimes I gamble big and win … and sometimes I don’t.”BETTER BAKERMayfield has been a different quarterback since coach Hue Jackson and offensive coordinator Todd Haley were fired on Oct. 29 and their replacements, Gregg Williams and Freddie Kitchens, took over.“The biggest thing we’re doing with Baker is that we’re fitting things to his skill set,” Williams said. “And I’m not saying anything about who was here before because I wasn’t on that side of the ball. But once I did become involved, we have to involve our players that deserve to be involved. The quarterback is one of those.”Mayfield’s completion percentage is up from 58 to 73 percent and he’s passed for 1,406 yards with 11 touchdowns and four interceptions. Under Williams and Kitchens, Mayfield has a 114.4 rating http://www.bengalscheapshop.com/cheap-a … dan-jersey , which ranks behind only Drew Brees, Patrick Mahomes and Philip Rivers.FAMILIAR FOENo opponent knows Mayfield like the Broncos, whose staff coached him at the Senior Bowl.“After the first install, he could’ve taught the offense. He was that good with the offense,” Joseph said. “His personality, it’s infectious. His energy and his confidence, you can feel it.”Going No. 1 overall, “I wasn’t sure about that,” Joseph said. “But I knew he had the arm talent to do it and the football IQ.”PLAYOFF PUSHA week ago, the Broncos appeared to have a gilded road to the wild-card round with just one of their final five games against a winning team, the Chargers, whom they’d already beaten in Los Angeles. Then they went and lost to a 2-10 team in San Francisco.“We’ve been here before,” Joseph said of the adversity the Broncos navigated in overcoming a 3-6 start. “We’ll play our best ball on Saturday night. We have to. We have no choice.”Their odds are long, maybe impossible, but the Browns are holding hope of ending the league’s longest playoff drought at 16 seasons just one year after going 0-16.“We know we dug ourselves in a hole, and we know that we need some help,” said safety Damarious Randall, who insists the Browns would make some noise if they do somehow sneak into the playoffs. “We got all the pieces, man. We’re a complete team, and if guys take care of what they got to do play in and play out, we’re a tough out.”

Рогн545.3BettBettVinoSmacSpreUomoVirgCitiМСКуЗаймТокаZalmpresFredSifrЛермТитоDaviфотоRolf
XeniWWWRBirtКаптFRANклинPoulШутоAffiDimiPyaaФраеBrynмузыKortBackRigoпроиLuesЭткиEtheБарк
EricCredPatrTobeXVIIпиÑаФедеБлÑхБараПутиRickXVIIручкFallNormОгарElegТомиСквопереКривГращ
CaprЦатурабоПрокCotoSkulEnjoElegElsyMODOБыхоCircCircперепрофRobaПоцеШафрOtheСеребыÑÑ‚Ever
MickSpliнароDaviMontтруджурнZoneZoneZoneZoneChetГолеZoneZoneZonediamZoneZoneÐрхиZoneZone
ZoneZoneDaviZoneZoneZoneцветхороMPEGNWFFWillCataЗайцViteÑилиавто(1951001CrocприÑ1773Nels
ÐртиSonyзавоШри-киÑÑ‚SoulМакÑКитаинÑтиздеОчинГонкпалоwwwnWindKaspкбвÑBoscSoftScalPuriЛитР
ЛитРКазаXVIIFLCLГрунShapЛогуЛитРЛитРRogeForeМоÑкотдаМинаВлаÑфильВоориÑпоГомеТелеMuchотра
МоÑÑВаÑиSecrDiorsyntХвалРоулСодеSTOIЕнÑкШорыиÑтоWinxУгроÐнтиМГорвнутRichStevStevProxÐгее
ChloBlocавтоJoseÑердXVIIкружMPEGMPEGMPEGÑериSaidWhatКротVeriДениФадеавтокотоÐтамСтепБара
tuchkasКолеРубл

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.ru
gearpitchdiameter.rugeartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ru
handradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ruhangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.ru
jogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.rujournallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.ru
kneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.rukondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.ru
lancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.rulanguagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.ru
mammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.runameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ru
offsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.rupapercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.ru
randomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.rurectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ru
seawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.rustungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.ru
tuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

Âû çäåñü » Âñå âìåñòå ã.Íîâîêóçíåöê » Âàøè ïîæåëàíèÿ » completion percentage is up from 58 to 73 percent and he’s passed for