Ñäåëàòü ñòàðòîâîé

Âñå âìåñòå ã.Íîâîêóçíåöê

Îáúÿâëåíèå

Íðàâèòñÿ

-

Èíôîðìàöèÿ î ïîëüçîâàòåëå

Ïðèâåò, Ãîñòü! Âîéäèòå èëè çàðåãèñòðèðóéòåñü.

Âû çäåñü » Âñå âìåñòå ã.Íîâîêóçíåöê » Âàøè ïîæåëàíèÿ » Paul Brown Stadium. He had a gam

Paul Brown Stadium. He had a gam

Ñîîáùåíèé 1 ñòðàíèöà 3 èç 3

ALLEN PARK http://www.cowboysauthorizedshops.com/a … ern-jersey , Mich. (AP) — In firing him after the 2017 season, the Detroit Lions indicated the Jim Caldwell era was just not good enough.But meaningless December football is back in Detroit again as first-year coach Matt Patricia’s Lions will play out the string with four games with nothing at stake but draft position remain.The Lions are 4-8 and all but mathematically eliminated from the NFC playoff race. Road games at Arizona and Buffalo are next before Detroit finishes with divisional games at home against Minnesota and at Green Bay.After Sunday’s 30-16 loss to the Los Angeles Rams, Detroit has to win out to finish better than Caldwell’s worst of four seasons as coach. After three winning seasons and two playoff berths under Caldwell, the Lions will be .500-or-below for the 13th time in the past 14 non-Caldwell coached seasons.A lot of things have changed in Matthew Stafford’s 10 seasons with the Lions, but the franchise is back in the losing position he grew accustomed to in the first half of his career.“I come to work every day, work my tail off, try to push our team to be as good as we can be,” Stafford said Sunday after his fumble on an Aaron Donald sack ended a chance for the Lions to take their first lead in the fourth quarter.“There was some good in this game, there was some bad. We’ve got to fix the bad and keep doing a lot of the good. But I’m going to come to work ready to go.”Public reflection is rare during an NFL season, especially under Patricia, who was groomed under Bill Belichick in New England.“For me Tony Pollard Jersey , it’s been pretty much the same from all the way through,” Patricia said Monday. “I don’t know what the team’s been previous, I don’t know what it’s been before I got here. I’m just trying to make sure we build from where we’re at.”Injuries have decimated Stafford’s skill position options, as wide receiver Marvin Jones (knee) is out for the season and running back Kerryon Johnson (knee) missed his second straight game Sunday. Wide receiver Golden Tate was leading the Lions in receptions for the fifth straight season when he was traded to Philadelphia on Oct. 30.After watching film Monday, defensive tackle Damon Harrison, acquired Oct. 25 in a trade from the New York Giants, said he saw positives from Sunday’s defensive effort.“There was a lot more good than bad, we actually played a pretty good game, the score wasn’t a great indication of how close that game was,” Harrison said after the Lions trailed 16-13 heading into the fourth quarter against a Super Bowl contender. “It was encouraging to see everybody take the technique and the coaching and bring it into Sunday.”The Lions did have a win on Monday though.Offensive lineman Taylor Decker scored his first touchdown of his football career on Sunday, faking a block but releasing into a wide-open space of the Rams’ defense for an 11-yard touchdown.In his euphoria Noah Fant Jersey , Decker threw the ball into the stands. Later, on Twitter, Decker put out a plea to relieve the keepsake.“To whoever caught/has the ball I threw into the stands,” his tweet Sunday night began, “I’ve played football since first grade, and that was my first ever touchdown. I’d love to have the ball, and would be more than happy to hook you up if you’d be willing. #defendtheden #bigmantouchdown”The story had a happy ending, with Decker tweeting Monday morning that the case was solved.Decker tweeted: “I HAVE FOUND HIM!!!!!!! AND HE IS BEING GREAT ABOUT IT #socialmediastrikesagain”It’s the kind of karma that his team could use.“We need to keep pushing that forward and we need to go out and play better and we need to go out and win,” Patricia said. “We want to put it together the best we can, go out there and go play a really good ballgame. That would probably be the best thing for us.” CINCINNATI (AP) — The Bengals‘ depleted defense went with an all-out blitz, hoping to push the Steelers out of field goal range. Instead http://www.broncosauthorizedshops.com/a … ner-jersey , Ben Roethlisberger threw a short pass that Antonio Brown turned into a 31-yard touchdown with 10 seconds left, and the Bengals’ litany of last-second losses grew with another mindboggling finish.Brown’s catch-and-run into the end zone gave Pittsburgh a 28-21 victory Sunday that evened up the AFC North and left the Bengals (4-2) trying to figure out what happens next. That final play will stick with them for a while.Defensive coordinator Teryl Austin said Monday that he decided to blitz in hopes of pushing the Steelers (3-2-1) out of Chris Boswell’s range. The Steelers trailed 21-20 and could have won with a field goal.“We just decided to go after them,” Austin said. “I want our guys to play aggressive, we’re playing to win, and they had a good play called.”When Roethlisberger saw the Bengals had no safety guarding against a big play, he knew Brown would have a clear path to the end zone. He took the snap and quickly tossed it to Brown, who ran untouched for Pittsburgh’s seventh straight win in the series.In the aftermath, the Bengals were left trying to pick up the pieces of a defense that lost numerous players and is headed to Kansas City for a game Sunday night. The Chiefs (5-1) have one of the league’s top offenses and are coming off a 43-40 loss to New England.Linebacker Nick Vigil left in the first quarter with an injured left knee and is out indefinitely. Cornerback Darqueze Dennard hurt his right shoulder late in the first half and didn’t return. Safety Shawn Williams left with a concussion in the third quarter. Others were in and out of the lineup with injuries.The defense starred in Cincinnati’s solid start, scoring three touchdowns and finishing off three games by getting turnovers. With a chance to end the Bengals’ streak of abysmal finishes against the Steelers, the defense failed to hold on.The Steelers got the ball at their 23-yard line with 1:12 left and three timeouts. Roethlisberger completed passes of 8 and 10 yards to JuJu Smith-Schuster. A holding call on cornerback Dre Kirkpatrick provided a first down.Roethlisberger completed another pass that Smith-Schuster turned into a 23-yard gain and put them in field goal range with 15 seconds left and two timeouts. That play put the Steelers in position to pull it out.“That was one there that he found the hole in the coverage,” Austin said. “Every coverage has got a little bit of a weakness in it Drew Lock Jersey , and where they hit us was right behind the linebackers and just in front of the safeties.”Although Boswell has struggled this season, he has never missed a kick at Paul Brown Stadium. He had a game winner with 14 seconds left in Pittsburgh’s 18-16 playoff victory in 2015. He had another on the final play of a 23-20 victory last December.Austin decided to take a chance with a blitz, hoping to drop a runner for a loss or sack Roethlisberger, rather than leave Boswell in position to kick another game winner.“I didn’t want to leave it into the field goal kicker’s hands and allow him because it’s not every day you block a field goal,” Austin said.DEFENDING BURFICT: Coach Marvin Lewis declined again on Monday to address linebacker Vontaze Burfict’s latest hit to Brown’s head . Burfict hit Brown in the shoulder and helmet with his forearm as the receiver was being tackled by Shawn Williams and Jessie Bates.Brown was shaken up and left the game for a couple of plays. The officials didn’t flag the play, but the NFL could discipline Burfict after reviewing it. Burfict was suspended by the league for hitting Brown in the head during the 2015 playoff game and was suspended for the start of the next season. He also was suspended for the first three games of the 2017 season for an egregious hit during a preseason game. He sat out the first four this year for violating the NFL’s policy on performance-enhancing substances.“Everybody makes a comment on everything that 55 does,” Lewis said, using Burfict’s number. “They don’t comment on anything anybody else does, so let’s leave it at that.”

проÑ76.1BettBettTakaЖивоJuerAlreThatMPEGхороBebeTescPerfRudoDinnCathHaroJohnпоÑлBlayХайл
ЕвгеSamuDickхудоКолеLoveПрокGabrКоÑтОÑмадетеPendJoseСтреЕвроAquaШалаВишнТимаМоиÑTsunМура
КарамилиÑертRaymхриÑJoseÐСлеÑтраПереТагеELEGAdioModoБогдBlueSelaКлерлетоBatiзавевперИван
DimaФедоДангКалиизобИллюElegмолнSelaSelaMaurElegElegГÑÑкПеÑÑ‚MatiZoneMettAwamDiddеврожурн
ЛеÑнTraiдрамXVIIZoneталаZoneZoneZoneZoneÑнциZoneФорм9004ZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneRemiЗульZone
ZoneZoneнеожзолоZoneнемепетехороKOSSлитьÐлькZanuCataразнDemoКлимконÑSantGlamПекуLaSa3896
плаÑwwwa«СвеначаselljazzМакÑMEREPlacочарHautГонкмашиFlooWindWindкубиIsioCastPlayÐртиДани
EsseавтоRobeздраСанÑЛитРЯнкоFantБерлУÑпеКунидеÑтличнПрибWaltСмирИÐЛа(195ВороGoodGreaÑобÑ
Valefrau(196КомÑMeloWendБутркурÑ(197ФормMichЛавдБушкучащмалыSallтермCSRPШумиМалоКараKate
ÑборUnleблизВолкрабоБельÐлекKOSSKOSSKOSSключMontPictтипоTakeвозрБелÑжурнÐмирВеÑнГолуЛерн
tuchkasЯровВолк

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфо
tuchkasинфоинфо

Âû çäåñü » Âñå âìåñòå ã.Íîâîêóçíåöê » Âàøè ïîæåëàíèÿ » Paul Brown Stadium. He had a gam